Coronavirus/COVID 19 Update
As many of you are aware the situation on coronavirus/COVID-19 is changing daily. We will use this area to keep you as updated as we are. We want to assure you that we are taking every step possible to ensure that any funerals we carry out are done so with the interest of our clients and our staff’s health being taken into consideration at all times. We will add to the points below when necessary:
IF YOU FEEL YOU CANNOT ATTEND A FUNERAL
(Please note, we will need to get approval from the family before any of the following is given):
· All local crematoriums offer a recorded and live-streaming service of the funerals which take place there. If anyone feels they are unable to attend the service due to the situation, please do not hesitate to contact us so we can put this facility in place for any upcoming service. For burials, and other funerals in remote locations we can offer recording and live-streaming via a private online group.
· Contact us if you would like a copy of the service sheet
· Messages, photos, tributes and donations can be left on this website, under ‘online tributes and donations’
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING A FUNERAL
(Information Provided By the National Association Of Funeral Directors (of which we are a member)):
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION (from Mark Skinner):
· Deep cleaning of all areas within our premises including vehicles and equipment will be carried out on a frequent basis as per the recommended guidelines from the National Association of Funeral Directors and Public Health England.
· Both of our offices have WC facilities with hand sanitizer and tissues readily available for client and staff use.
· When arranging a funeral, we are offering our families both remote and face to face contact. In the case that you would prefer to discuss arrangements remotely we can offer communication via telephone, email or video calling. We will not be offended should you prefer to do this, so please do not hesitate to ask. We will accommodate all of your needs and preferences during this time with the upmost level of care.
· We are fully prepared to care for people that have passed away with Coronavirus/COVID-19, in line with the government and industry guidelines. This could mean that our team may be wearing personal protective equipment. This is for their welfare, and to reduce contamination and spread of infection for others.
We understand this can be quite a scary time for everyone, especially the most vulnerable, but please be assured we have the recommended measures in place and are working continuously with professionals within the industry to provide our high level of care to both families and their loved ones during this difficult time. Please do not be afraid to contact us day or night should you have any question or concerns via telephone or email. Thetford – 01842 752197, Brandon: 01842 810534 Email: email@example.com
Mark and the team.